Wednesday 12 March 2014

Stampers 6 goodies!

Hello peeps! 
Please excuse my lack of post yesterday...I had been making Wedding invitations until late and didn't get chance to write up a post. 

Today I'd like to share my Stampers 6 card and little gift with you. Each month when I send my ladies their orders, I like to include a little something for them...because I love them!


This month's little set was made using a couple of my current favourites...Hardwood Background stamp and Petite Petals and matching punch.


The little box of goodies is an upcycled Stampin' Up! embellishment tub. I couldn't bear to throw them away so I decided to fill them with bits of goodies and send them to my lovely ladies!


Stampin' Up! supplies used
Petite Petals Clear BundleHardwoodDaffodil Delight Classic Stampin' PadPumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' PadCircles Collection Framelits DiesExpress Yourself

Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online shop.

Don't forget, for every £45 you spend, you get to choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product!

If you would like to find out more about the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products, or to order any, please do contact me and I will be happy to help!

I also hold Stampin' Up! parties and workshops, so if you would like to find out more, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

SPECIAL OFFER!! Order/host a party with £250 of sales, and choose £65 worth of products FREE! Or join Stampin' Up! and choose £150 of goodies for only £99!! Contact me or see here for more details!

Thanks for visiting today!


5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous .. I love the little tubs they are brilliant. This is my favourite stamp set .Hugs Trisha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful lizy.gorgeous colours and i love the punched flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts