Saturday 26 April 2014

Erm....Christmas??

Good morning!
How has your week been? It feels like I have been away from crafting forever whilst I've been away this week! I am hoping to have a crafty day today, after I've been to the gym of course!

Anyway, last night I made my DT card for our new challenge at Sketch Saturday and it was nice to get back to it!
Oh and yes, I have gone and done it...I've made this year's first Christmas card!!

Now I don't know about you but I have a tonne of Washi Tape that I just am not using very much, so I thought it was about time I did! 


I have used Watercolour Wonder Washi Tape and as it is so lovely and gold, I thought it would be great for Christmas so I added a gold heat embossed bauble from Christmas Collectibles. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.


Stampin' Up! products I used
Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi TapeChristmas Collectibles Wood-Mount BundleGold Metallic Encore PadGold Stampin' Emboss Powder - by Stampin' Up!
Gold Sequin Trim
Please click on the products to find them in my online shop.

Hope you enjoy playing with our sketch this week and don't forget to check out the other DT blogs to see what they have been making.


7 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful ! so simple but very elegant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good idea !! i keep on buying the tapes but i confess I have never used a single one !! this is fantastic

    Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great use for washi tapes! Beautiful card Lizy. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you've done with this fabulous washi tape! Great card.
    (I started making two Christmas cards a month back in January, but haven't made one this month - better put that right!!)
    Thanks for the Inspiration!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning lizy.i love the bauble and great use of the washi tape ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very elegant card! Lovely gold tape, really effective. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Lizy and like you I have a ton of unused, and even unopened, washi tape, including that same pack! I love it but never really know how to use it on my cards! Might have to CASE your card to get me started.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts