Tuesday 8 April 2014

Hip Hip Hooray!

Good morning!
Well after a busy weekend I'm back! And I have picked up another couple of followers, so I'd like to say a big 'HELLO!' to Simonne and Dora...enjoy my blog! :)

So here are a couple of cute little thank you cards, made using the Hip Hip Hooray card kit...


This kit is beyond awesome!! I literally made these 2 cards in 2 minutes! The kit is full of lots of sticky backed elements making them super quick to put together. 


There are also embellishments and bakers twine, and even better...


A stamp set, stamp block and a Basic Gray ink spot! So you really do not need anything else to make these brilliant cards! Oh and I forgot...there's also a fab project sheet so you don't even have to find inspiration! (although these cards are made to my own design)


These kits are perfect for beginners and seasoned crafters alike, and would make a wonderful gift for anyone, especially someone who wants to start crafting but doesn't know where to start. 

You can get the Hip hip Hooray kits here and they are available with sentiments in English, French and German.

Happy crafty Tuesday!



1 comment:

  1. Two beautiful cards Lizy, love the designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts