Thursday 10 April 2014

Simply Sketched 'En Francais'

Hello, hello!
How are you all today? I'm here with my DT card for CAS - Colours and Sketches, and this week we are working from a sketch...


When I started this card, I didn't really know where it was going, but then it all seemed to come together, and now I love it!


I have used a Bermuda Bay and Real Red colour combo, inspired by a birthday card I was given by Jen back in February. The stamps I used are the gorgeous hostess set Simply Sketched, En Francais and the extremely popular Petite Petals.


I punched some corners for interest and added pearls, and punched out the flowers with the the Petite Petal punch and again added a pearl.


Stampin' Up! supplies used

En FrançaisSimply SketchedPetite Petals Clear Bundle
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' PadReal Red Classic Stampin' Pad

Simply click on the pictures to find the items in my online shop.


On Monday Keiran had a visit to the farm and was so lucky to see 2 lambs being born! You're expecting a cute picture right? Hmmmm not quite!


This is his drawing of the event...the sheep is being held down by the lady (top) so it doesn't run away, and the man (to the left) has his hand up it's bum, apparently! He really made me chuckle bless him!

Anyway...get those cards made and entered into our challenge (please!)



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lizy, love the beautiful colours and your interpretation of the sketch. Kieran has drawn a beautiful picture.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to ink up this stamp and your card may just be the inspiration I need, it's beautiful.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lizy.love the colours and the stamps are gorgeous.
    keirans pic is brilliant, love how children see things ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts