Monday 23 June 2014

Retro Fresh Notebook

Good morning everyone! And it is another stunner of a morning here in Bolton!

This morning I have an altered notebook I made for my stall this weekend, and it was actually the first one I sold!


I used some fabby Retro Fresh DSP, and the brilliant Essentials Wooden Elements. I wrote on the speech bubble using my Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker.


The ribbon is some old SU! from my stash.

I have loads of these notebooks ready to alter...I really must get them done!

Have a wonderful day and hopefully see you tomorrow! :)


8 comments:

  1. Great Note book Liz not surprised it sold x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous notebook, makes you want to write in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful love the fresh clean lines and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Lizy, I can see why this Notebook sold so quickly, it is really nice; a clean and subtle design with a lovely pattern and just a hint of colour - perfect for anyone. Hope you had a lovely day at the church fair. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Lizy. I can see why it was the first thing to sell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab Lizzy xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks super - I do love the Retro Fresh DSP - I have a spare pack of it!!
    Great altered notebook!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that DP too and your notebook is fab Lizy! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts