Sunday 13 July 2014

Flowers and Butterflies!

Hello everyone!
How is your weekend going? I have another stall today at the Oasis Academy at MediaCity UK...I'm sure I booked an outside stall so I hope the weather improves a bit!

So today's card is another commission...told you I've been busy!


I used mostly retired stock for this one, mainly because I love it all! Those gorgeous Papillon Potpourri butterflies are still current though, as is the matching punch.


I created the sentiment on MDS, which meant I could get matching coloured text. The beautiful Twitterpated paper I have used here is also available on MDS...how awesome is that?! I finished with some super sparkly Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

I used the sketch at Mojo Monday for my inspiration...

Well, off I go...I hope you have a lovely day!





1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts