Tuesday 16 September 2014

A one layer Festival of Tree!

Hello again!
Here is another of the lovely Christmas cards I made last week...this one is truly simple!

This is another aperture card...I think they offer a lot of interest without too much fuss, don't you? Again, see how the light shine's through, just like yesterday's card?

I began by die cutting the tree shape using the die from the Snowflake Card Thinlits. The Magnetic platform for the Bigshot made sure my little tree stayed in position whilst I die cut it...I don't know how I managed before I got mine! 

then I carefully, and very lightly, drew through the aperture the outline of the tree. This was my guide for stamping one of the trees from the Festival of Trees stamps on the inside of the card. 


I then simply line up the stamp inside the pencil lines and stamped my Pear Pizzazz tree, which was easy as they are Photopolymer so I could see exactly where I was stamping. The sentiment is from the Good Greetings stamp set and I used my Stamp-a-ma-Jig to perfectly place that. I finished with a few tiny nail art gems.

The Good Greetings stamp set is an exclusive set, available FREE, only if you place an order of £200 or more. You can either place a lovely yummy order yourself, get friends and family to combine an order with you, or host a party and if the sales reach £200, you will receive the set FREE!

Please contact me for more information on this fabulous offer!

Here is what I used today...

6 comments:

  1. Great card design - good photograph showing how the light shines through. Love the Good Greetings stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these aperture designs you've been coming up with lately Lizy. Hope the haircut goes well! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lizy.fab tree and i love the cut out design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really CAS - but beautiful - love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts