Monday 8 September 2014

Hello Love in the Moonlight!

Hello and happy Monday!
I have a change from cards made using Christmas stamps today, and it's a lovely fresh colour too!


This card uses the very sweet Hello Love Hostess stamp set and some of the designer paper from the Moonlight DSP stack.


I used Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon and Smoky Slate inks for the stamping. Inside I stamped 'it's your birthday', also in Smoky Slate.

I used the sketch at Create with Connie and Mary for my inspiration...
CCMC319


Here is what I used...

I do love using the hostess sets...they are such a bargain when you consider that they are free when you place an order or host a workshop with orders over £150. If you would like to know more about hosting a workshop, please do contact me...I will be very happy to help!

Have a lovely evening and see you tomorrow!


11 comments:

  1. Love love the little birdie and how it all comes together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love your card! That sweet little bird against the wood background is perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super sweet card! Love that little bird! Great job on all the fussy cutting details! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling! I like how the little birdie is on the hand-cut arrow - adorable!
    Thanks for joining us in the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know about Hello Love this card is Oh How Lovely! It’s such a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well how cute this is! I love the hardwood background on the oval...perfect backdrop for the little birdie! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you used the Hardwood as the background for the cute little birdie! And your fine cutting is very impressive and looks wonderful! Thanks for joining us for the challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that little birdie and he looks great on the Hardwood image!!! Wonderful job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! The wood background behind the little bird combined with the fun geometric paper is such a good idea! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous lizy.fab sweet bird and i love the chevrons ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts