Wednesday 15 October 2014

Convention is almost here!

Good morning!
Yes, I know...I have been a bit MIA this week. I am sorry...I have had so much to do that I'm afraid blogging and crafting have taken a bit of a back step. There is a very good reason...I am very excited about an upcoming event...

CONVENTION!!!!

Yes, this time tomorrow I shall be on my way to the airport to catch my flight to Brussels, where I shall be meeting up with Paula and lots and lots of other Stampin' Up! Demos for our annual convention! And I can't wait!

We each get a bag when we arrive, with free stamp sets, a lanyard, a pen, and maybe other goodies too, but as they are all the same, we each make a tag for our bags so we don't get them mixed up!

Here is mine...


I like to keep things simple, as you know, so I also kept my tag simple. I started by printing my name out from MDS onto Very Vanilla cardstock.


I then used the Bird Builder punch to add some leaves punched from super sparkly Champagne Glimmer Paper, and finished with some flowers from Pictogram Punches stamped in Cherry Cobbler and punch with the cute matching punch from itty Bitty Accents. I mounted the whole panel onto a piece of our new Kraft cardstock.

Here is what I used...




Convention is a fun time for all demos, hobby and business, whatever level!

How would you fancy coming to Brussels for convention 2015?? Well now is the perfect opportunity for you become eligible to attend! Simply join Stampin' Up!, either as a Hobby Demo or a Business Demo. 
As an active Demonstrator you get to attend all Stampin' Up! events, giving you the chance to meet so many wonderful people from fellow demos to the Stampin' Up! team. 

And now is an even more perfect time to join!
If you join before 24th October you get a FREE Designer Paper Stack EVERY month for 6 months!!  

So if you would like to join the fun, simply click here and become a part of the wonderful Stampin' Up! team, and my team of lovely t'Inkerbelles!

Keep popping back over the weekend to see the swaps I made and hopefully to hear any news, plus see what we have been getting up to!

2 comments:

  1. I love your tag, so simple yet so stunning, with a hint of sparkle x
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Lizy, I love the colours and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts