Wednesday 1 October 2014

Stamp, Stock and Save PLUS incredible joining offer!

Hello everyone!!
I have lots of exciting Stampin' Up! news for you today! 

First of all, I would love to share with you a fantastic special offer which is only available from today until 6th October, to help you to celebrate World Card Making Day on Saturday 4th October!


I guess you are wondering what Stamp, Stock and Save means? Well, quite simply there is 20% off selected stamp sets and 15% off selected glues, cardstock and ALL colour collection inkpads!

How exciting is that?! This means you can stock up on your basic cardstock, inkpads, and glue, and treat yourself to a discounted stamp set with the savings you made!

And there's more!

There is an incredible recruiting offer available through until 24th October too! 
If you join my team throughout October, you will earn yourself a free pack of Designer Series Paper each month for 6 months! Think of all those beautiful papers you've had your eye on for a while now but haven't got round to buying...now is you chance to get them for FREE!

I would love to welcome you to my team, and to thank you, you will also receive a beautiful gift package from me when you join. 

And want to know something even better?? 

You can combine these two offers!
Which means that not only can you join up for £99, and choose £130 worth of product, but you will receive the discounts on any qualifying discounted products AND you will get your free Designer Series Paper for 6 months!


I have to say, Stampin' Up! really do know how to make an offer that is pretty much impossible to refuse!

So if you would like any more information, please feel free to contact me, or click on the pictures in this post to take you to the relevant offer.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts