Thursday 13 November 2014

A pretty card for a pretty little girl's 1st birthday

Good morning!
I'm here with my DT card for this week's challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches, and this week it's sketch week. So here is my sketch...



I decided to use the sketch to make a card for my friend's little girl's 1st birthday, which is actually today!


I embossed a strip of hearts across my card using an old embossing folder, then added a piece of gorgeous Pink Pirouette Two Tone Ribbon, which is in the clearance rack for only £2.49!! (5 yards!)


I added a punched shape from the Label Bracket Punch, then added a die cut number out of Pink Pirouette Glimmer Paper. Wait....we don't do pink Glimmer Paper do we?? Well ok....I cheated a little...I added a few drops of Pink Pirouette ink to an alcohol spritzer then spritzed the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper! Isn't it gorgeous??  I finished with a sentiment from Remembering Your Birthday and a few pearls coloured with the lightest Rich Razzleberry Blendie. 

If you would like to order any of these products, please do contact me, or use the link to my online shop, just over there >>>>

I'm looking forward to seeing your entries this week...enjoy our challenge!




6 comments:

  1. Lizy - this is such a pretty card. Love the texture with the ribbon and embossed dots and the colour is perfect. Your friend's daughter will love it.

    BTW - super sketch - off to have a think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful lizy.gorgeous pretty design and i love the sparkly number 1 ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! I love the simplicity of it and the very pretty colour scheme! Thanks for the inspiration! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card and a great take on the sketch. Perfect for the occasion
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gorgeous sparkly card is so fabulous for a little girl Lizy - but I know lots of big girls that would be delighted to receive a card like this too (with a more appropriate number of course!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card - perfect for a little girl - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts