Wednesday 12 November 2014

A true Christmas sentiment tealight candle

Good morning!
This morning I want to show you some lovely tealight covers I made...


I have seen these done a fair bit now, but the first person I saw do them was Paula Knall, so thanks for the idea hun! I used the sentiment from the retired Calm Christmas stamp set. I used this because I really love the sentiment and it works perfectly on these candles. 


I cut a strip of Vellum Cardstock long enough to wrap around the electronic candle, and 6cm tall. I stamped the image using black Memento ink, and added 5 Basic Rhinestones to create a cross. I then wrapped the Vellum round the electronic tealight and secured with Tombow glue. (I used Tombow as it dries clear). 

I love making these, and already have 2 more ready to blog! 
See you tomorrow for my CAS-Colours and Sketches DT card!



4 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts