Tuesday 9 December 2014

A little gift

Good morning everyone!
I know I'm being a bad blogger just lately, but it really is a busy time of year for me, what with Christmas orders, Keeping up with Keiran's activities, getting myself ready for Christmas...

But today I thought I would share some little gifts I made for my card class ladies...


These are really lovely little chocolate holders, just perfect for 2 Green and Blacks minis! The measurements for these are 5cm x 23com, then I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to punch each end. 


I tied these together with Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon. The snowflake and the 'joy' were die cut from the Snowflake Card Thinlits Die out of Dazzling Details Glimmer Paper. I then spritzed 'joy' with a Spritzer filled with IPA Alcohol and a few drops of Lost Lagoon ink. 

*TOP TIP* If you don't have re-inkers, simply scraped a few drops of ink from your ink pad and drop into the spritzer!

We had a fab class this week, making crackers and desktop calendars! I shall be releasing my dates for 2015 classes in the next few days....keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts