Friday 19 December 2014

Mum and Dad's Christmas card

Good morning all!
Only 6 days until Christmas!! I bet that scared a few of you?

Haha...anyway, here is the lovely, elegant card I made for my Mum and Dad. I have struggled to get all my cards made this year, and yes, I admit it, I actually had to buy some! (Oooops!!) 

But the important ones did get made, thankfully! 

So I used one of my current favourite stamp/Framelit sets, Wondrous Wreath. I stamped the first set of leaves (the ones with fewer leaves) in gold Encore, and heat embossed in Gold Stampin' Emboss.


I stamped the main set of leaves in just the Gold Encore, and the berries in Cherry Cobbler. I finished with a Cherry Cobbler Sheer Ribbon bow, some Crystal Effects on the berries, and some lovely Gold Sequin Trim. The sentiment is from Endless Wishes.

My parents really loved their card...it makes the extra effort worthwhile, don't you think?

Right, off to work now...at least my Christmas shopping is done!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Lizy. Love that rich bow. I'm almost done, just 3 more to make and hand deliver! I'm so disorganised this year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Bright yet so elegantly beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts