Thursday 29 January 2015

Amazingly Amazing!

Hello all!
It's Thursday so it's time for our new challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches, and as it's the fifth week of the month, it's a double!! 


I have used our sketch this week to make a card for my wonderful Mike, just to let him know how much I appreciate him!


I used Work Of Art for the zig-zags and the sentiment from Painted Petals. The sentiment is exactly what I want to say to him!


I finished with a couple of dots punched using the 1/4in punch, which is in the Weekly Deals this week, reduced from £8.25 to £6.19...what a bargain!

What are you making this week? We can't wait to see! :)

Did you get any snow last night? We actually did! Well, as I write this post and schedule it to publish this morning, we had about 2 inches...snow day! Hope you have a good one, whatever you are doing :)

6 comments:

  1. That is an amazingly amazing sentiment! Loving the zig-zags too. No snow here yet, just some slippery pavements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this stamp set but have not really got into it so I am impressed with your geometric card, perfect for a man I think, especially an amazing one!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just brilliant Lizy - love that you made those zig zags a focal point. These colours are gorgeous together too - might have to join in with CAS Colours and sketches this week! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lizy.i love the chevrons ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stamp sets you've used and I love your card, Lizy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bold zigzags make a terrific masculine card! I think he'll really appreciate it!
    Feel welcome to send some snow my way... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts