Wednesday 25 February 2015

A bit of orange...

Good morning!
Today I'm showing you the last card I made on my very productive Wednesday last week...


I have used Kinda Eclectic and Lots Of Thanks. I stamped the sunburst in Tangelo Twist, then die cut it using the Window Frames Framelits. I stamped my sentiment in Basic Grey.


I added my double layered butterfly and finished with a Candy Dot. I know this is an unusual colour combo, but I think I like it!

I am entering my card into a couple of challenges...
CAS(E) This Sketch #111


Just Add Ink - Thank You
AAA Cards - Orange

I hope your Wednesday is a good one...I will hopefully get some more craft time today! :)


8 comments:

  1. Always love that sunburst stamp and great idea to put it into a die cut. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamps - they all go together very nicely. I love the sunburst stamp. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that sunburst! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! Sun burst is soooo cool! Thanks for playing along with AAA Cards "Aren't U Glad UR CAS" game. Cheers, Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great colour combo, Lizy. The sunburst really makes this a happy card! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card, Lizy. That sunburst plays so nicely with the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Di :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Lizy! Such a pretty colour combo with the blue and orange. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab colours! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts