Monday 16 February 2015

We just fit!

Good evening!
As promised, today I am going to show you my Valentine I made for Mike, plus the little gifts I made both Mike and Keiran. So here is the card...


Mike and I have always had a little thing that we say about being each other's missing piece and how we just fit together so well, so I decided to use that as my inspiration. At Christmas I bought him a jigsaw piece keyring so I decided to follow that theme for Valentine's, hence the two jigsaw pieces, which I created by drawing round 2 pieces from one of Keiran's jigsaws! 


The sentiment is made using the Simply Serif Alphabet set and is finished with a punched heart from Itty Bitty Accents punch pack and a Candy Dot.

As mentioned, I also made my two lovely boys a little gift each...


I got the marshmallow lollies pre-packed, but had to add my own little something, so I added the little topper. Here's a closer look...


I stamped the biggest heart from Groovy Love and cut round it, then I added the stamped and punched heart and circle, and added the sentiment which I die cut using the Bitty Banners Framelits.

I'm having a family day tomorrow, seeing my parents, Brother and Sis-in-Law and my gorgeous Niece and Nephew...I can't wait! I hope you have a lovely day too!

6 comments:

  1. Cute & simple, lovely card. Toppers for the lollies are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy your card is gorgeous and the gifts are fantastic. Enjoy your day tomorrow. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design for a Valentine - really unique - clever you!! Love your gifts for the boys too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Valentine's card for your hubby - love how you've used the puzzle pieces and kept your card CAS!!! And that lolly looks so yummy and I love the heart you've added!!! Hope you and the boys had a lovely day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card what a fab idea and the gift too hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant Valentine's card and gorgeous gifts too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts