Saturday 7 March 2015

A bit of Argyle

Yeeeehaaa!
Well as you read this I shall be on my way to London, hopefully, to go to the Country Music Festival!! Eeeek! Excited much??

Almost as excited as I am to share this card with you! Ok, maybe I'm a tad giddy today! (don't worry, I'll be back to normal next week!) 
Back to the card....I have had this Argyle embossed panel sat on my desk for months, and no, I am not exaggerating! I had plans for it once but they didn't pan out so it has sat there getting shifted around until I finally found the perfect sketch challenge to use it with (details of that below). Imagine how chuffed I was to find I had matching Back To Black DSP too!

I die cut 'happy' from Crazy About You, then stamped the 'Birthday' from the same bundle before punching out with the Word Window Punch. I then added some banners of ribbon to give a little colour and voila! Another 'man card'!


I think I'm getting the hang of non-girly cards just recently!

So here are a couple of challenges which helped inspire me...



If you love Stampin' Up! products as much as me, or have never tried them and would like to, and would like to place an order, please click on the shop link over there >>>>>> 
or feel free to contact me directly as I would love to chat crafty and maybe place an order for you!

I'm now going to enjoy the rest of my weekend...I'm sure I'll be back with some pictures after the weekend! 
Have a good one y'all! ;)

8 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lizy.i love the fab embossing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really elegant. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white on white not to mention black and white. Great card! Thanks for joining our embossing challenge at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card!!!! Love the lattice type papers and the embossing !!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the simple elegance of the card! just beautiful! great job! Thank you for taking the Stampin' Royalty challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved that embossed background and the DSP is perfect with it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this so much! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool card, love the black and white with the hint of color in the banners, gorgeous! Thanks for including Stampin' Celebration in your creative play!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts