Wednesday 18 March 2015

Make today ridiculously amazing!

Hi all!
Did you have a nice St. Patrick's day? I made a yummy Steak and Guinness pie (with homemade pastry!) and Colcannon, and washed it down with a pint of Guinness...it was yummy!

So today I have the second card that we made at my craft class to show you, using the Amazing Birthday stamp set...


I chose brighter colours than we used for yesterday's card, but still kept it quite 'manly'. The card base is Crushed Curry, which we embossed with the Arrows Embossing Folder, and we used Lost Lagoon and Smoky Slate for the complimentary colours.


Again, we inked up the stamp with Stampin' Write Markers before stamping onto our Whisper White card, then stamped an extra 'amazing' which we cut out and popped up on Dimensionals. Black Chevron Ribbon and a Smoky Slate button finish the card nicely!

If you'd like to join us at a craft class, please do get in touch...we'd love to welcome you to our group! :)

Have a fab Wednesday and make sure you pop back to see my CAS DT card tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts