Wednesday 22 April 2015

Four Feathers, for you!

Good morning everyone!
Today I am showing you a card made using a set that isn't one of my favourites, if I'm honest, but I am starting to enjoy using it!


These gorgeous feathers are stamped and heat embossed using the Four Feathers set and Tempting Turquoise Stampin' Emboss powder. I then die cut them using the matching Framelits.

Now this card doesn't just have feathers on a panel on the front...oh no! This card is a little special....


This is a 'peek-a-boo' card...fun isn't it?? I stamped the first half of a sentiment from Petite Pairs on the inner of the flap...


....then added the other half inside the card.


Here's how the card looks when on display...

I really loved how this card came out...Keiran did too! So much so that he wants me to make a peek-a-boo card for his birthday! This one, by the way, was for Mike to thank him for everything he does for me...he really is fantastic!

In fact, one of the wonderful things he has recently done for me is look after Keiran over a couple of weekends so that I could do my Gym Instructor Level 2 course. I have finally completed all my worksheets, assessments and exams and I am now just waiting on the results....fingers crossed I passed! 

I also want to thank all you lovely followers and my wonderful customers for bearing with me over this very busy time...hopefully things can start to get back to normal again now! :)

Have a lovely Tuesday and I'll be back soon!




9 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS card Lizy. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant, Lizy, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so beautiful in its simplicity, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card, love the feathers and the colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea. I've just discovered Tempting Turquoise in my stash, it's such a lovely blue
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! So simple but so beautiful!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card - love the secret message!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lizy, it's beautiful and I love the peek-a-boo style xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts