Thursday 16 April 2015

I {heart} you

Hello all!
First of all, I apologise for not being around much lately...what with Easter holidays and my Gym Instructor course I have been a very busy little lady! The funny thing is that I actually have lots of cards already made, I just haven't got round to blogging them! Hopefully I will have more opportunity after my exams this weekend!

Anyway, today it is time for our new challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches and we have a lovely colour combo for you today!


I was going to go all girly and and do flowers and swirls and probably butterflies, but then I spotted a stamp set I haven't used for a while so went with that instead! Here's what I came up with...

I've used Pictogram Punches for my card, and I coloured my sentiment using the three required coloured Stampin' Write Markers. I notched either side of the sentiment and wrapped some thick Coastal Cabana Baker's Twine around my stamped panel, finishing with a knot. 


I stamped and punched out one of the hearts from the set and popped it up on Dimensionals before backing with Coastal Cabana and mounting on the front of the the card, again with Dimensionals.

I plan to try and get some of my cards blogged this week, so please do keep popping back to see what I've been making!

Have a lovely day!



4 comments:

  1. Just perfectly CAS - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizy, it's beautiful! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizy, this is terrific! I love the simplicity and the gender-neutrality of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a simple card but perfectly CAS Lizy. I love the notches in the side of the card to hold the twine in place. Stef x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts