Saturday 16 May 2015

Tip Top Taupe for a tip top day!

Hi everyone! 
I know this is a late post but I have been at the Stampin' Up! Regional Training event all day, and I realised as I set off this morning that I had forgotten to type up this post!

So, better late than never, and as promised yesterday, here is the final card from my In Colour 2015/2017 showcase...

I have used some of the lovely new Tip Top Taupe card stock and teamed it with some of the stunning new Neutrals Designer Paper...don't they go well together??


You can't really see it on this photo but the DSP has a slight sheen to it, which is just lush! 
I used Label Love and the matching punch for the sentiment with a little Baker's Twine looped behind it. 

This stamp set and punch are retiring this time around, so if you'd like to get your hands on them before they do, just click on the link to my online shop over there on the right >>>>>>

I had a brilliant day today, catching up with old friends and meeting new ones, and had a lovely journey down with fellow demo Em...oh and lots of swaps! 

I am now off to admire some of those swaps, soak up some inspiration, then enjoy my dinner, cooked by my wonderful Mike as I type this, and a glass (or 3!) of red wine!

Have a lovely evening all!

5 comments:

  1. so stunning and stylish .really love the colour and fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous Lizy. You are so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lizy, I'm looking forward to ordering some of the new products in June. I missed you all yesterday.and all those gorgeous swops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Lizy! Thanks so much for yesterday. It was great to see you and the others x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts