Thursday 9 July 2015

Hats off to our sketch challenge!

Good afternoon!
Today is a sketch challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches, so here is Jane's fab sketch...


And here is my DT card...


As soon as I saw the sketch I had this stamp set, Guy Greetings, in mind! I figured it would be perfect and teamed with some of the Neutrals DSP I think it makes for a fab male card, don't you?!


I stamped the main hat images in Black Memento ink, then after stamping in Versamark, I heat embossed the top hat in Basic Black Stampin' Emboss and mounted it with a Stampin' Dimensional. 

We've had some gorgeous entries to our challenges recently, and I'm sure this one will be no exception!
Enjoy playing!



5 comments:

  1. Love your neutral colour scheme! Another fab card Lizy, I so admire your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Lizy, a perfectly CAS male card. Love the sentiment! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great monochrome card, the geometric DP is fab combined with the vintage images and together they make a great CAS masculine card.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super masculine card in the monochromatic neutral color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this card!! it's great x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts