Thursday 12 November 2015

Card for my Mum

Hi everyone!
It was my lovely Mum's birthday at the end of October, so I want to share the card I made for her...


I've used Flowering Flourishes for the lovely swirls on the card and added punched flowers from the Pictogram Punches stamp set. 


The centre panel is created using one of the gorgeous embossing folders from the Fun Frames set. The lettering is from Little Letters Thinlits and I gently inked the edges with Pink Pirouette ink.
I was on a roll making this card so I even decided to decorate the inside! The sentiment is from one of our lovely hostess sets, Happy Birthday Everyone. Do you like that it is stamped in 2 different colours? Well this is very easily achieved by using our brilliant Stampin' Write Markers. I simply inked 'Birthday' with the Pink Pirouette first, then the 'Happy' with Marina Mist, then as the ink had dried a little, I 'huffed' over the stamp to dampen the ink again. I love using this technique as it's so simple, yet so effective!

This weekend is the very exciting first On Stage Live in Brussels, especially for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. Sadly, I won't be there this year, but I'm sure there are going to be some very exciting announcements of new products...as soon as I hear of anything, I will let you know! 

If you would like an easy way to get your hands on the products I used today, please click on the pictures below. If you would like to browse my online shop, please do click on the link just over there on the right >>>>>>
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for visiting today and I hope to see you soon...now go get your craft on! ;)


2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts